MSJS RECYCLING - Appliance & Metal Recycling, Trash Removal Services
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

MSJS Recycling Receives the "BEST OF COMMERCE CITY" Award For 5 Straight Years!!!!!!
Great News, 2014 Totals Are In!!!!
3rd Quarter Numbers Are In
Totals Are In!!!!!!!
We BUY JUNK CARS!!!

Categories

Organizational Update
Recently Completed Projects
powered by

My Blog

Scrap Metal Recycled, & Not Deposited in Our Landfills.

Recognized as on the the best small businesses in the Commerce City area for recycling!During 2012, MSJS, LLC. was recognized as one of the best small businesses in the junk removal / recycling business.  During this past year, we recycled over 185 tons of scrap metal and unwanted appliances.  We are a small business, and have recycled well over a half million pounds of scrap metal.  We are doing our part in cleaning up our environment, and we ask that you help us by giving us a call to schedule a pickup today.  Our hauling service is always free within the Denver Metropolitan area.  Give us a call......

13 Comments to Scrap Metal Recycled, & Not Deposited in Our Landfills.:

Comments RSS
Linda on Saturday, February 09, 2013 12:08 PM
Thanks for the prompt and friendly service. Glad appliances are recycled rather than adding to landfills.
Reply to comment

Marcell Simpson on Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:47 PM
Thank you so much for your comments! Please keep us in mind, or recommend us, for any future appliance or scrap metal recycling.....

Joe on Monday, February 11, 2013 9:50 AM
Thank you for your incredibly prompt service. I will definitely call you again next time I have an appliance or metal to be recycled!
Reply to comment

Marcell Simpson on Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:46 PM

Jerry Owen on Sunday, February 17, 2013 1:51 PM
I'm just a homeowner who had a small problem with an appliance haulaway. Most contacts wanted to charge me from $25-45 to pick up two old small appliances. Called MSJS and got an immediate positive response. I was elated at the no charge policy after what I had been getting from others--I even offered to pay them a small fee but they refused. They offered to pick it up on Monday morning and sure enough, it was gone by 9 o'clock. Great people to deal wit-- quick to respond, kept their promises, and were not out to bleed every buck they could from you like their competitors.
Reply to comment

solvent recycler on Thursday, March 07, 2013 7:19 AM
Some of the information in your article is which I have not aware of. I like the article. It is informative. Looking forward to read many more such informative articles and blog posts.
Reply to comment

Jim Abney on Sunday, March 10, 2013 7:34 AM
I emailed these folks on a Sunday afternoon about a freezer that quit. I got a text back on my cellphone asking when would be a good time to pick it up. I texted back and told them my wife and I both work and that I would like to have it picked asap and we could not be home. They responded right away and told me they would pick it for free and I could put it in the drive way with a note with there company name on it. It was gone the next morning by 8am.It don't get no better that that. Thanks Folks for a great job.
Reply to comment

facts about recycling on Monday, May 27, 2013 10:37 PM
I think the content covered in the blog is quiet impressive and brilliantly conveyed. Good job and great efforts. Keep it up.
Reply to comment

Stock punches on Monday, June 03, 2013 9:55 PM
This is really nice to know about such services recycling is a nice concept to use the unwanted scrap and household material,thanks.
Reply to comment

Plpsdn on Wednesday, June 12, 2013 5:21 AM
Happy to paricipate this. Thanks. Scrap Metal Recycling Company
Reply to comment

metal springs on Friday, July 19, 2013 3:29 AM
It's a nice business that you are doing by collecting the scrap metal and recycling it for other useful works.Good job..
Reply to comment

metal recycling rochester ny on Tuesday, August 06, 2013 6:29 AM
I am very proud to know about your metal business concerning issue. Your junk removal / recycling business is highly appreciated. That is very important for our green living and healthy environment.
Reply to comment

Custom plastic molds on Thursday, June 05, 2014 3:14 AM
I was looking for something like this blog Scrap Metal Recycled, & Not Deposited in Our Landfills, Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…
Reply to comment